|The mailbox that is/isn’t at the top of the driveway|
|Wet cat is freaked|
Once again, an exciting bit of information in my Hotmail inbox.
I didn’t know I was going to Chattanooga tomorrow! I wonder what airport I’m flying from. The subject line read “Your Order#656869506.” A zip file (39.4 KB) was enclosed!
From:American Airlines (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent:Fri 2/10/12 6:01 PM
FLIGHT NUMBER AA982
DATE & TIME / FEBRUARY 12, 2012, 09:30 AM
ARRIVING / Chattanooga
TOTAL PRICE / 112.78 USD
Please find your ticket attached.
To use your ticket you should print it.
Thank you for your attention.
- They drop leaves on the floor.
- They don’t tell you they are hungry.
- Their names never really suit them, so I find them really hard to remember.
- They die.
- Dirt in a pot indoors is good for a cat to dig in.
- Dirt in a pot indoors is good for a cat to pee in.
- Dirt in a pot indoors is good for a cat to poop in.
- You are supposed to keep them alive.
- They never pay for dinner.
- Sometimes they get horrible little tiny insect infestations.
- They cast dreadful shadows.
- They fall off the shelves.
- Their methods of reproduction are very confusing.
- Most of them are poisonous.
- Any time anything interesting happens, they attribute the cause to a magical invisible being that lives in the dirt.
- They have all these needs (light, water) where you can’t give them too little or too much.
- Most of them look delicious to cats.
- They don’t know any funny jokes.
- They don’t help with housework, and they never answer the phone.
This appeared in my inbox yesterday. How unlikely for Mark Zuckerberg to have a Hotmail account! What an opportunity! Yeesh.
My name is Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer of Facebook. We have recently partnered up with Apple regarding a one-time test project today, we are finding people who can test the upcoming Apple iPad3 and keep it for free. Apple mackintosh want to make their product perfect before going public. We select users from our system database randomly and you have matched with our latest drawing.
We are operating this project for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to check out our web site made for this project and fill out the short survey to obtain your chance of test an iPad3 and keep it for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to guarantee that we have reserved one for you. That’s it!
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you need to claim 1st to ensure one will be set-aside for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may not receive this e-mail until after the deadline, but, we suggest you check out the web site to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others may haven’t claimed theirs in time.